It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
As a senior visual designer you will be responsible for designing beautiful user interface, graphics and content for digital prototypes and production projects for web, mobile and physical installations.
- Proven track record and portfolio designing for digital marketing and products
- Proven track record leading teams and presenting to client
- Working experience with UX teams, understanding how apply a pixel perfect visual layer
- Bring attention to detail, cutting-edge design, user centered principles and product thinking
- Be able to quickly visualise your thinking using different mediums
- Have experience working in and agile development process, designing in sprints
- Be confident presenting concepts and ideas internally and for clients
- Working knowledge of Sketch / In-vision / Photoshop / After Effects
- A genuine passion for creative technology
At rehab we’re all about making things better so we offer a wide range of benefits that will ultimately make your life better such as…
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly Hackweek projects
- Work from Wherever Wednesday's
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- Monday Yoga in the office
- Beer o'clock every Friday as well as Friday talks
MORE ABOUT US
rehab is a creative technology company based in London, Warsaw, New York and soon to opened LA office.
We transform brands by integrating emerging technology with strategy and creative to help them create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. Rehab helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative and relevant way.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!