It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
As Account Director, you will work across the company’s portfolio of UK, US and EU accounts. You will be tasked with working with these clients on strategic and creative campaigns, driving the team to deliver the highest standard of work and ensuring satisfaction at every touch point. You will also have a commercial focus, ensuring client renewal, as well as driving potential revenue streams for the company, by maximising all opportunities for cross and upsell of products and services.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who is hungry to learn more about emerging technology and think differently about marketing and the role of brands in our lives. We work with some of the world’s top brands to deliver experiences that provide genuine value to the consumer and it will be your role to drive that vision for both the client and the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- An ability to successfully organise, manage and deliver a diverse range of activities
- A deep understanding of our client’s brand, their customers, their competitors, the landscape and the business challenges associated with it
- Polished people skills that can be conveyed well across all communication mediums
- An ability to align business problems with digital creative solutions and articulate them as opportunities for creative work
- An ability to sell creative work both externally to clients and internally to creative teams
- A deep understanding of the creative services industry including but not limited to which service can be applied to which problem
- Knowledge of the latest technology and media platform trends, and their possible effects on our client’s business
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to sell without appearing 'salesy'
- A minimum of 4 years working in creative agencies with experience across multiple media
- Experience managing more junior members of the team
At rehab we’re all about making things better so we offer a wide range of benefits that will ultimately make your life better such as…
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Friday Talks
- Participation in our monthly Hackweek projects
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- A well stocked kitchen
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT US
rehab is a creative technology company based in London and New York.
We transform brands from Alpha to Beta by integrating emerging technology with strategy and creative to help them create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. Rehab helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative and relevant way.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!