Senior Art Director
It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
You’ll work closely with senior creatives, copywriters, designers and technologists to come up with innovative ideas that deliver amazing experiences for consumers and measurable results for clients. You’ll work into the creative lead in our Spitalfields office, owning the creative and visual identity of pitches, projects and more. We’re redefining how brands communicate people - so bring new ways of thinking and help us do big things.
- Team up with the senior creative copywriter to lead creative projects
- Work in cross-discipline teams to generate and deliver concepts
- Own the visual identity of projects
- Craft pitch decks, lock-up concepts and mood visuals
- Direct designers, animators and filmmakers creating visual assets
- Do hands-on design/motion work for project
- Mentor junior members of the creative department
- Actively contribute to the agency culture
- 7+ years experience in creative/design agencies
- Experience leading pitches and projects
- Understanding of brand-level thinking
- A craft background - either graphic design or motion graphics
- Good software skills - not just a scamper
- Ability to create motion graphics/video preferred
- An interest in tech and innovation
At rehab we’re all about making things better so we offer a wide range of benefits that will ultimately make your life better such as…
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly Hackweek projects
- Friday Talks
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- A well stocked kitchen
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT US:
rehab is a creative technology company based in London and New York.
We transform brands from Alpha to Beta by integrating emerging technology with strategy and creative to help them create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. Rehab helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative and relevant way.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!