It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
- Contributing to the technical development of back-end code, including writing advanced Python
- Managing code repositories, including branching and merging of features
- Spearheading test-driven development, including the writing of unit test suites for project modules
- Experience in common software development methodologies such as XP, lean and waterfall, with a priority on experience working in an agile environment.
- Creating and managing technical project artefacts, including specifications, statements of work, task backlogs, agile boards, and documentation
- Actively contributing to the R&D programme
- Extensive Python Experience
- Passion for application architecture, design patterns and modular coding
- High-level working knowledge of common front-end development tools and technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, responsive design/media queries, performance optimisation, progressive enhancement, AMD/CommonJS module systems, touch and mobile-specific techniques, build tools, etc
- Good working knowledge of Git repo administration (Git Flow) including branching, merging and conflict resolution
- Experience using Google Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with WebVR / WebAR
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Experience with WebGL and Canvas
At +rehabstudio we’re all about making things better so we offer a wide range of benefits that will ultimately make your life better such as…
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly +Hackweek projects
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- A well stocked kitchen
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT US
+rehabstudio is a creative technology company with offices in London, New York and San Francisco. Our services include strategy, digital campaigns, design and build, production & product design.
The world has changed but the creative process hasn't, so we’ve hacked advertising to make it better; combining our deep knowledge of emerging technology and culture with rapid prototyping and consumer insights. For over ten years we’ve been activating brand stories and creating incredible customer experiences that live on the internet, mobile and the physical world.
At the core of +rehabstudio lies the concept of ‘making it better’ - improving things for ourselves, our clients and the world. Click here to see how we have made it better for clients including Google, Disney, Starbucks and Red Bull.