Mid-weight UX Designer
It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
We are looking for an experienced MW UX Designer to join our growing UX team to help us solve for some exciting new product challenges across sectors ranging from financial services to eLearning. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking towards their move to Senior UX Designer soon.
- 4+ years industry experience
- A strong background in product design and ongoing product strategy
- Experienced in conducting qualitative and quantitative user research
- Capable of leading user testing and implementing findings to improve solutions
- Bringing ideas to life with user journeys, experience maps, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents and test plans
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable articulating design decisions with stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a lean or agile fashion
- Distilling business needs, market research and user insights into deliverables such as personas, content audits, UX principles and creative opportunities
- Working directly with development teams to deliver product specifications and assets
- Experience supporting and mentoring team members
- An ability to translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive interfaces
- Experience working with conversational interfaces or artificial intelligence
- Previously worked on eLearning projects
- Exposure to testing/research in the IMEA
- An ability to think at a high level about product strategy & vision
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly Hackweek projects
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- A well stocked kitchen
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT US
rehab is a creative technology company based in London and New York.
We transform brands from Alpha to Beta by integrating emerging technology with strategy and creative to help them create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. Rehab helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative and relevant way.