It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
As a junior designer you will be responsible for working in a team designing user interface, graphics and content for digital prototypes and production projects for web, mobile and physical installations. Not only will you be part of the rehab's team in London but you will be working closely with technology, producer and management teams.
- Experience designing for digital marketing and / or products
- An outstanding design portfolio
- High attention to detail
- Great UI design
- Great layout design and typography
- Be confident presenting concepts and ideas internally
- Vector illustration skills
- After Effects skills
- Working knowledge of Sketch / In-vision / Photoshop
- A genuine passion for creative technology
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly Hackweek projects
- Work from Wherever Wednesday's
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- Monday Yoga in the office
- Beer o'clock every Friday as well as Friday talks
MORE ABOUT US
rehab is a creative technology company based in London and New York.
We transform brands by integrating emerging technology with strategy and creative to help them create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. Rehab helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative and relevant way.