It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
As senior integrated producer you will be directly responsible for delivering a wide variety of integrated projects and products for our key clients. Initially you’ll spend part of your time running a major content-creation workstream for one of our biggest accounts, and the rest looking after multidisciplinary teams delivering a variety of digital projects across web, bots and voice. You will be part of the rehab core team in London but you will be working with client teams across the world. Some limited travel may be required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage large integrated projects from initial brief to post-live support, creating and managing detailed project plans (budgets, and timelines) for projects
- Create and track detailed budgets and scopes of work, being responsible for profitability on your projects
- Manage the day-to-day activities of integrated teams, liaising constantly with diverse client teams and other stakeholders to keep projects running smoothly to plan
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams, both internally and externally
- Engage closely and collaboratively with designers, engineers and UX Lead to shape product roadmaps and execution schedules.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other producers working on related client projects, ensuring synergies are found between workstreams and communication is frequent and clear
- In collaboration with the Analytics, Strategic planning and UX team, closely monitor all analytics and perform quantitative analysis that will help guide product decisions
- Have experience running a variety of digital and non-digital projects, from content creation to website / platform delivery, using a variety of technologies
- Experience in content creation for learning platforms would be a plus
- Be used to working at scale, with distributed teams, budgets, and not always with long term deadlines
- Have a detailed knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies from Agile, to Kanban, to Lean and Waterfall and how to augment, adapt and apply them effectively
- Lead and guide the team to deliver more engaging and innovative work
- Manage and balance the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Be client facing with great communication and presentation skills
- Client and account management
- Client side and agency side experience
- Sprint planning and management experience
- A genuine passion for creative technology
- A genuine passion for the highest quality content and user experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience (at least 3 years of digital development project management)
- Proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects (desktop, tablet, mobile) with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of digital development from concept to information architecture to design, development, and QA.
- An ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups.
- Pro-active problem solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Excellent presentation, communications skills, solid organizational skills, strong leadership capability, visual skills, ability to prioritize
At rehab we’re all about making things better so we offer a wide range of benefits that will ultimately make your life better such as…
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Friday Talks
- Participation in our monthly Hackweek projects
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- A well stocked kitchen
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT US
rehab is a creative technology company based in London and New York.
We transform brands from Alpha to Beta by integrating emerging technology with strategy and creative to help them create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. Rehab helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative and relevant way.