MW & Senior Producer/Project Manager
It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
We're looking for a Mid-weight and a Senior Producer to work on a the product delivery of a large global platform.
Both roles will report in to the Product Owner on the project.
This is an opportunity to manage the internal relationships of a product delivery team for a large global platform. The roles will manage the internal team leads and the delivery team, managing stakeholders while working collectively to refine the priorities and delivering the output of the product against the roadmap.
- Manage daily workflow and stand-up’s whilst allocating tasks to the team and managing progress and budget.
- Efficiently capture and record requirements and agree priorities with the Product Owner, Creative, Tech and QA leads.
- Facilitate sprint planning; outputting sprint plan with sprint goals and deliverables.
- Oversee end to end process from brief to delivery of new features/feature improvements/bug fixes, including third parties where appropriate.
- Coordinate with client side stakeholders to oversee content creation (copy, video, banners, animation, illustration), security, policy, legal, data and technical - via Product Owner.
- Facilitate scrum events including sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture and support the team day to day.
- Managing third party vendors, including consultants, contractors, and product vendors as necessary during the delivery of projects.
- Forecasting budgets and resource requirements with Product Owner and Project Leads (e.g. UX Lead, Design Lead).
- Identifying opportunities to improve the product from within the delivery process, both technically and strategically.
- For the senior role 6+ years producer and project management experience or similar, for the Mid-weight we're looking for at least 4+ years
- Must have experience with large scale web & product delivery
- Proven experience in content production
- Excellent client and account management
- Ability to influence decision-making within an organisation both internally and externally
- Resource planning, budgeting and delivery reporting
- Experience of different project and product management methodologies from Agile, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall and how to augment, adapt and apply them effectively
- Previous agency experience is desirable
- Ability to think outside the box - and use initiative and creative problem solving.
At rehab we’re all about making things better so we offer a wide range of benefits that will ultimately make your life better such as…
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly +Hackweek projects
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- A well stocked kitchen
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT US
rehab is a creative technology company with offices in London, New York and San Francisco. Our services include strategy, digital campaigns, design and build, production & product design.
We have an incredible client list, working for the world’s leading tech companies and global brands. Our clients trust us to create innovative, consumer focussed products that drive engagement and advocacy across every touchpoint of the customer journey. We’re always questioning, testing, and improving our offering to ensure our creative delivery is best-in-class, whilst propelling our clients forward.