Head of Design
It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
Direct the design of beautiful visuals and intuitive user interfaces.
- Set briefs describing the objective, constraints and deliverables for the design team
- Define the talent, effort and approach needed for a design project
- Shape the tooling, workflows and processes needed for the design team to succeed
- Take visual and interface design projects from inception to launch, into live iteration and ongoing brand stewardship
- Identify strategic opportunities and design trends to steer the company
- Provide accurate timing estimates for design tasks and deliverables
- Support team members to help them succeed
- Distill stakeholder feedback into actionable design tasks
- Proactively engage other disciplines to improve the design solution
- Give clear, actionable direction to improve the solution
- Present persuasively to get stakeholder buy-in internally and externally
- Mentor team members by sharing skills, knowledge and learnings from experience
- Manage stakeholders to align their expectations with design delivery
- Always be thinking about how design can create value for our clients
- Lead the design team and inspire the wider company
- Have a level of skill typical of someone with 10 years of agency experience
- Have a track record of delivering cohesive brand guidelines, intuitive user interfaces and beautiful visuals personally and in a team
We look for every member of our team to be:
- Deeply passionate and insatiably curious about design, technology and people
- A professional human being – bring your whole self to work!
- Open and excited by new ideas, critical feedback and direction
- Consistently delivers and prides themselves on being reliable
- Organised in how they approach their work and manage their time
- Seeks to collaborate with other team members and disciplines to make the work as good as it can be
- Proactively seeks to improve themselves, others, the work and the studio through sharing of knowledge
- Challenges the status quo, questions why it's there, and explores other possibilities
At rehab we’re all about making things better so we offer a wide range of benefits that will ultimately make your life better such as…
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly +Hackweek projects
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- A well stocked kitchen
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT US
rehab is a creative technology company with offices in London, New York and San Francisco. Our services include strategy, digital campaigns, design and build, production & product design.
We have an incredible client list, working for the world’s leading tech companies and global brands. Our clients trust us to create innovative, consumer focussed products that drive engagement and advocacy across every touchpoint of the customer journey. We’re always questioning, testing, and improving our offering to ensure our creative delivery is best-in-class, whilst propelling our clients forward.