Resource & Traffic Manager
Rehab is a creative tech agency based in Shoreditch, London. We transform brands by integrating emerging technology such as voice, messaging, Augmented Reality, and web-based products with strategy and creative to help create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. The agency helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative way.
Rehab work with Global Clients including Google, Facebook, Nike, Estee Lauder, among many others, and have been honoured with industry awards including an Emmy, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Digiday and Cannes Lion awards.
We're looking for a Resource & Traffic Manager to join us in Feb 2019. This is a key role and it combines both resource and traffic management, as follows:
Resource Management: This involves the effective scheduling of resource booking and communications through: owning the resource schedule; managing resource bookings; resolving planning conflicts; liaising with Project Managers and HR to understand freelancer needs; and managing freelancers in and out of the business.
Traffic Management: This involves effectively helping with the effective running of the agency, and coordinating the timely and efficient workflow across all teams and reporting from brief to completion. The aim is to increase utilisation and efficiency, which ultimately affects quality of output for clients and projects, as well as profit to the business. This is achieved through ensuring that: everyone is briefed and busy in the day to day; absences are closely tracked and the impacts are immediately assessed and managed; managing last minute changes to requirements and resource availability; and flagging and resolving emergent issues.
This role would suit someone who is dynamic, an excellent networker, a clear communicator, highly process driven, with a passion for people, creativity, tech, and business operations. There will be scope to evolve into a broader operations role, so the ideal candidate would have a genuine interest in business operations and strategy, and be keen to learn and grow. The role reports into the Head of Production.
We're looking for someone who has the following:
- Truly lives the Rehab company values which are: Bold, Collaborative, Innovative, Inquisitive, and People Powered.
- Previous experience in Resource and/or Traffic Management ideally in media, creative or tech.
- Excellent networker with strong internal and external stakeholder management.
- Strong data and spreadsheet skills are essential.
- Naturally empathic with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency, and able to be a positive influence on others.
- Highly process driven and obsessive about detail.
- Understands the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries, and is able to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach.
- Creative mindset and ability to design and improve processes so they are highly efficient.
- Genuine interest in business operations and strategy, with the ability to connect the dots with this role, and shape the role in line with the bigger picture.
- Clear and respectful communicator who is confident briefing studio teams, challenging briefs and answering queries.
- Proactive and driven to succeed.
- Professional, reliable and punctual.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Able to manage, then ultimately exceed expectations in all areas of the role.
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with gmail and google docs and proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Database management experience, ideally hubspot CRM although training can be given.
- A competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Additional schemes including Medicash, Perkbox, subsidised Gym Membership, Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan, and Eye Care Vouchers
- Work From Wherever every Wednesday
- Creative office in Shoreditch
- Bright, professional and friendly team
- Beer o'clock every Friday
- Participation in our monthly creative Hackweek projects