It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
This is an opportunity for a driven Lead QA to join a talented scrum delivery team. You will have a minimum of 4+ years relevant testing experience, work well within a time conscious team, and have the initiative to promote and drive further processes and efficiencies into the business.
You will be a proponent of agile principles, implementing test plans and test cases, and also have the ability to adapt as projects evolve and requirements change.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of a delivery focused team, and is able to identify risks and communicate issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Working with the Head of QA, Producers and Developers at all stages to promote and ensure quality throughout the project
- Developing test criteria for projects
- Producing test scenarios and test scripts and ensuring they are followed
- Producing and prioritizing bug reports
- Running cross-platform testing (desktop. mobile and other digital experiences)
- Running multi-browser testing
- Working with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Previous managerial experience
- strong experience in working on multiple high visibility projects (digital agency/corporate platform experience)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong attention to detail, be flexible, be able to multi-task at the same time staying focused and high resistance to stress
- A real understanding of working within an agile software development environment
- Ability to lead and plan for other testers
- Ability to understand business requirements and create acceptance criteria and design test cases.
- Experience with cross browser web testing
- Demonstrable experience of working on big platform projects
- Experience, and real world examples, of test automation
- Experience in testing with a variety of mobile and tablet technologies (iOS, Android, Desktop)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment where products have to be delivered to fixed timescales
- Degree in technology, or relevant related subject, or equivalent occupational experience
- 4+ years of solid QA / Testing experience.
- Excellent communication skills required to document and report on defects and other software issues
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Experience with bug tracking and other relevant software: Jira, Github, Browserstack, Google Applications, Litmus
- An understanding of how to make QA better
ATTITUDES AND INITIATIVE
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships
- Clear and strong communication with the Producer, Design and Development teams to ensure you have all the information needed for successful testing
- Effectively balance curiosity about tests, test results, and bugs with project constraints on budget and schedule.
- Exhibit a demeanor of professional pessimism with regards to issue and bugs
- Understand the role of testing within the software development lifecycle and business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters.
- Enjoy what you do, because we do.
- A competitive full-time package
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Company pension
- Participation in our monthly Hackweek projects
- Friday Talks
- Work from Wherever Wednesday's
- Monday evening Yoga sessions
- A whole host of additional schemes like Medicash, Cycle to Work, subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care and Perkbox
- Beer o'clock every Friday
MORE ABOUT USrehab is a creative technology company based in London, Warsaw, New York and soon to opened LA office.
We transform brands by integrating emerging technology with strategy and creative to help them create services that play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. Rehab helps brands inspire rather than interrupt through useful, relevant and utility-led services, meeting brand and business challenges in an innovative and relevant way.